Hello All :D
Well it's already been a month and oh boy ( I guess I should say oh girl LoL). As you all know babies are a lot of work, its really amazing but it takes time to get used to such a little baby taking up every second of your day. Trev and I are loving being parents and are learning together how to take care of Raelin to the best of our ability. We want to say thank you to all our family who came out and visited and the ones who couldn't, we are thinking of you and for all our friends near and far :) We love you all!
We have taken lots of pictures so far and hope to start posting this week. I will try and keep it as up to date as I can but like I said most of you know how busy a newborn can keep you. :)
Yippee you posted!! Keep it up!!
ReplyDelete